To partner with like-minded organisations, helping you maintain the competitive edge in your chosen marketplace.
By enhancing your workplace with innovative and market leading document technology that delivers increased productivity, employee wellbeing, sustainability, and overall profitability.
Whilst remaining fully privately owned and independent, our aim is to disrupt the UK document technology sector and be the #1 partner of choice for business transformation and innovation.
WHY WORK FOR VISION?
- Company pension
- 21 days annual leave, rising to 25 days annual leave on loyalty of service + UK bank holidays
- Extra annual leave day for your birthday
- Employee Assistance Provision
- Health and Wellbeing rewards from Yu-Life
- Virtual GP access
- Life Assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Employee of the month awards
- Friendly and supportive team
- Planned social (company and team) events
To respond to clients’ requests for various services and support, and company internal requests for services and support, to a high standard every time. Deliver service to clients in a friendly, welcoming and courteous manner to Vision’s clients at all times with the aim of customer satisfaction and long-term customer retention. Promote company products and services wherever possible, building strong client relationships that will aid delivery of company targets, growth with increased sales revenue and profits.
1. External clients: Front line contact with all Vision clients
2. Internal clients: Services, Sales, Finance, SOP, Logistics, Management
3. Contractors: 3rd party contractors, suppliers
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week but exact working hours will vary between members of the Client Services team to ensure client calls, request and workloads are covered. These hours will range from 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (inclusive).
- Client inbound telephone calls to provide a high standard of customer service to meet client expectations, deadlines and company service delivery targets.
- Handling of client queries and requests.
- Build client relationships, resulting in customer satisfaction and retention.
- Process client requests for service and consumables.
- Manage Field Service workloads and planning to meet and exceed client service levels (SLA’s) and deadlines.
- Use of company automated software for the collection of client data and information regarding meterage and technical information.
- Assistance with Vision’s client billing including meterage, ad-hoc, time and materials, and minimum charges.
- Implementation of any new charging processes for Vision’s efficient billing.
- Processing and production of client performance and service level reporting.
- Occasional (accompanied) client visits.
- Assist with implementation and usage of new technology, software, applications and systems to improve client services efficiency.
- Participation in various projects as required to help meet company targets and deadlines.
- Consider all measures to manage company costs effectively and work within and adhere to company targets in line with budgets.
- Assist with the effective management of stock levels, spares, consumables and materials ensuring all company processes and procedures are met.
- Support and implement Company initiatives and projects within Client Services to ensure Company success.
- Ensure all reporting processes are in place and best practice is followed and developed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A-level calibre and above, or relevant industry experience
• Good understanding of Customer Service and Client Relations
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Participation in projects for improved efficiency and initiatives
• Understanding of service levels and service delivery to clients
• IT skills with company ERP systems for processing, logging requests
• Proficient IT skills e.g. MS Office and other applications
• Ability to successfully follow process and deliver required results
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Getting Results
- Continuous Improvement & Flexibility / Adaptability
- Business Awareness & Commercial Approach
- Willingness to Take Responsibility
- Relationship Building
- Engagement & Organisational Commitment
- Ability to Solve Problems
- Planning & Organising
- Decision Making
- Dealing with and Managing Change
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Reports to Client Services Manager
- Building an excellent working relationship with all of the Field Service team
- Communicate with all colleagues to ensure sharing of information and best practice
- Liaise with Administration, Finance and the MSEC department to ensure company procedures are adhered to, minimising any business risks.
- Relationship with key contacts and clients to ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained
For more details or to apply, contact Debbie Williams - email@example.com