To partner with like-minded organisations, helping you maintain the competitive edge in your chosen marketplace.
How? By enhancing your workplace with innovative and market leading document technology that delivers increased productivity, employee wellbeing, sustainability, and overall profitability.
Whilst remaining fully privately owned and independent, our aim is to disrupt the UK document technology sector and be the #1 partner of choice for business transformation and innovation.
WHY WORK FOR VISION?
• Company pension
• 21 days annual leave, rising to 25 days annual leave on loyalty of service + UK bank holidays
• Extra annual leave day for your birthday
• Employee Assistance Provision
• Health and Wellbeing rewards from Yu-Life
• Virtual GP access
• Life Assurance
• Free on-site parking
• Employee of the month awards
• Friendly and supportive team
• Planned social (company and team) events
The primary purpose of the role is to actively contribute to Vision’s growth by generating sales opportunities in in medium to large organisations, for our experienced sales team to engage. This will be achieved by profiling key stakeholders at target new business organisations, developing relationships utilising LinkedIn, email, and the telephone, and identifying needs and securing meetings for further consultation. All communications will be captured within Vision’s CRM platform.
• Actively contribute in meeting and exceeding personal lead generation targets.
• Provide a consistent and professional approach to all existing and potential clients through the highest standards, with the aim of customer satisfaction and long-term customer retention.
• Build relationships with key, targeted accounts and promote company products and services wherever possible, building strong client relationships that will aid delivery of company targets, growth with increased sales revenue and margins.
• Position the benefits of Vision’s solution offering to targeted prospects, capitalising on interest.
• Achieve weekly KPI’s, to include number of opportunities booked.
• Develop a pipeline of opportunities within CRM.
• To attend all relevant company sales meetings, conferences, and training sessions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A minimum of 3 years B2B telemarketing experience.
• A motivated self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be presentable, professional and approachable.
• Creative, passionate, dedicated and eager to learn about Vision and key business processes.
• Good sense of humour with a ‘can-do’ solution focussed attitude.
• Excellent written skills, telephone manner, attention to detail and pride in getting things right first time is essential.
• Strong Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
• Able to learn, understand, and articulate technical (software) solutions.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multi-task as necessary.
• Respects and maintains confidentiality with all company information and materials.
Adaptable to change
Teamwork & Collaboration
Results driven to high standards
Highly effective communication skills
Friendly and approachable
Proven track record in lead generation
Willingness to take responsibility and show initiative
Strong organisational and planning skills
Analytical thinking with high attention to detail
Continuous improvement & flexibility
Organisation commitment and engagement
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Sales, Services, SOP, Logistics and Management
• Front line contact with potential and existing Vision clients
For more details or to apply, contact Debbie Williams - email@example.com