Ricoh Pro Devices & Ricoh High Volume Office
- If the image is blurred/fuzzy or has areas of missing print please carry out a Photoconductor Refresh (Not all Ricoh Devices have this option
1. Press [Adjustment Settings for Skilled Operators]
2. Press [Login]
3. Enter your login user name, and then press [OK]
If you are logging on as the administrator for the first time, enter “admin”
4. Enter your login password, and then press [OK]. (Password is blank by default)
5. The Adjustment Settings for Skilled Operators appears
Select Machine Maintenance (05)
Followed by Execute Photoconductor Refreshing (502)
Remove dust on the drum surface.
This operation takes about 4 minutes. Do not open the front covers during the operation
Want to find out more?
If you’re looking to consistently return savings and efficiency benefits to your bottom line through improvements in your print management then contact us or book a print audit.CONTACT US