Efficient and cost effective communications between staff and with customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet with spiralling line and call charges and the constant introduction of new technology, knowing whether this is essential to delivering the efficiencies you need, and at a sustainable cost, can be hard to determine.
A comprehensive telecoms audit from Vision will provide the answers. We examine every facet of your operation to identify the potential for cost reductions and the greater flexibility of modern technology.
Each audit examines every aspect of your telecoms services:
- How much are you spending?
- Your current telephony expenditure compared with what else is available
- How many telephone lines do you have?
- Identifies the legacy telephone lines which may no longer be needed but are still being charged
- What equipment are you using?
- Reviews current capability and the potential for savings and greater efficiencies using newer technology
- What do your staff need to stay in touch?
- Assesses remote user needs and landline-mobile twinning combinations
- What is your current broadband capability?
- Analyses bandwidth for local and cross-company broadband and Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) integration for true mobility in communications
A Vision audit provides a complete overview of your telecoms infrastructure. Importantly it draws on our special relationships with third party vendors and suppliers to recommend solutions that will deliver improved call management, better connections between staff and easier access for customers.
It’s valuable insight that will quickly repay your investment by enabling you to secure greater value for money from your telecoms systems.
Contact us to find out more, or to arrange your comprehensive telecoms audit.